Miyerkules, Enero 6, 2021

Noli Me Tangere Is Dedicated To

Noli Me Tangere Is Dedicated To. Noli me tangere (translated as touch me not) is a novel by filipino author and national hero jose rizal, written in spanish and published in 1887 the chapter souls in torment is even dedicated to pious women calculating how much they spend in indulgences and how many years they have shaved. It is not noli yo tangere i think but noli me tangere which means touch me not.it sounds weird in tagalog if its the right translation.huwag mo akong hawakan.

Noli Me Tangere Published In Berlin Docx Philippines
Noli Me Tangere Published In Berlin Docx Philippines from imgv2-2-f.scribdassets.com
It is an ordinary latin locution although interesting in its structure. Noli me tangere is the latin version of a phrase spoken, according to john 20:17, by jesus to mary magdalene when she recognized him after his resurrection. Noli me tangere library of congress classification:

For me, i think it's for which person did rizal do the novel on.

Jose rizal wrote the first sections of his novel noli me tangere in 1884 in madrid, spain when he was still studying medicine. Noli me tangere is a latin phrase that means touch me not. José rizal wrote the noli me tangere for the benefit of the indios. It is an ordinary latin locution although interesting in its structure.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

2.