Biyernes, Enero 22, 2021

E-Lesson Noli Me Tangere

E-Lesson Noli Me Tangere. The best study guide to noli me tangere on the planet, from the creators of sparknotes. Our teacher edition on noli me tangere can help.

Noli Me Tangere Wikipedia Bahasa Indonesia Ensiklopedia Bebas
Noli Me Tangere Wikipedia Bahasa Indonesia Ensiklopedia Bebas from upload.wikimedia.org
Noli me tangere is a latin phrase that means touch me not. Noli me tangere or touch me not. Noli me tángere, known in english as touch me not (a literal translation of the latin title) or the social cancer, is often considered the greatest novel of the philippines, along with its sequel, el filibusterismo.

17 видео 163 просмотра обновлен 4 апр.

Noli me tangere or touch me not. A.nagkasakit si rizal habang isinusulat ang noli me tangere. Francisco kasaysayan sinimulang isulat ni dr. Noli me tangere ('touch me not') is the latin version of a phrase spoken, according to john 20:17, by jesus to mary magdalene when she recognized him after his resurrection.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

2.