Huwebes, Agosto 6, 2020

Noli Me Tangere Tagalog Meaning

Noli Me Tangere Tagalog Meaning. Author tagaloglangposted on february 23, 2021february 28, 2021categories classic works, philippine literaturetags jose rizal, noli me tangere. Basilio si ibarra na makipagmonte kasi magbabangka si pare damaso.

Noli Me Tangere And El Filibusterismo Summary With A Reflection Janinegalvez
Noli Me Tangere And El Filibusterismo Summary With A Reflection Janinegalvez from janinekarlablog.files.wordpress.com
During this time, he had a chance meeting with jose rizal, and was inspired to distribute copies of his novel, noli me tangere. Look through examples of noli me tangere translation in sentences, listen to pronunciation and learn grammar. A warning or prohibition against meddling, touching, or interfering.

Noli me tangere (touch me not).

A warning against interfering or against touching a person or thing | meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. First known use of noli me tangere. For faster navigation, this iframe is preloading the wikiwand page for noli me tangere. 1591, in the meaning defined above.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

2.