Biyernes, Hulyo 3, 2020

Noli Me Tangere Review

Noli Me Tangere Review. We've read this, a long time ago, back in high school. I've seen on vndb that someone is possibly working on fan translation of this?

Book Review Noli Me Tangere The Book Hooligan
Book Review Noli Me Tangere The Book Hooligan from thebookhooligan.files.wordpress.com
There's much to be said about the sensibilities that director gerardo de leon reserved for each of the most memorable points in the novel. Learn vocabulary, terms and more with flashcards, games and other study tools. 2007.02.02 maribel villena sana po send nyo po ang buod ng noli me tangere.

We've read this, a long time ago, back in high school.

Noli me tangere is latin for touch me not, a quote from jesus to mary after christ's resurrection. For the novel that i have chosen to review, i had my doubts, as it's a novel of jose rizal. See more of noli me tangere on facebook. Slightly staccato but highly melodic guitars dominate the soundscapes, the vocals are melodic, harmony vocals are used to.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

2.