Biyernes, Hulyo 17, 2020

Noli Me Tangere Cover Drawing

Noli Me Tangere Cover Drawing. 80%(5)80% found this document useful (5 votes). It's very mediocre but i hope i made it a little neater compared to my noobie mockup poster in the next slide.

Noli Me Tangere Characters My Version By Hanniemey On Deviantart
Noli Me Tangere Characters My Version By Hanniemey On Deviantart from images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com
'noli me tangere' was created in 1581 by lavinia fontana in mannerism (late renaissance) style. Contact noli me tangere on messenger. See more fan art related to.

Josè rizal, noli me tangere frontespizio, dediche, indice.

I strongly suggest you go to the link above, put 'books' in the first search box at the top, and 'noli me tangere' in the second one at the top, and look at all you can see on all three pages available. Noli me tangere (roughly translated as touch me not) is a novel made around 1887 written by the philippine's national hero, jose rizal, during the colonization of the philippines by spain to describe perceived inequities of the spanish catholic friars and the ruling government. A click on the cover leads to the large cover view, a click on the issue number to the issue data. 'noli me tangere' was created in 1581 by lavinia fontana in mannerism (late renaissance) style.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

2.