Linggo, Hunyo 28, 2020

El Filibusterismo Vs Noli Me Tangere

El Filibusterismo Vs Noli Me Tangere. In noli me tangere, it portrays about the ills of the society which can be observed not only during the spanish times. 63 (63 + elias at salome)+ epilogue.

Noli Me Tangere El Filibusterismo Summary Maxey2016
Noli Me Tangere El Filibusterismo Summary Maxey2016 from maxey2016.files.wordpress.com
Commonly nicknamed 'el fili' or simply 'fili', the novel was written also in spanish. Nolli me tangere he noli me tangere is a novel written by jose rizal , and published in 1887 , in europenoli me tangere, meaning don't touch me / touch. Now around 120 years old, the original manuscripts of jose rizal's noli me tangere and el filibusterismo are undergoing.

Unlike noli me tangere, el filibusterismo was much more profound;

63 (63 + elias at salome)+ epilogue. Noli me tangere brilliantly described philippine society with its memorable characters. Places where he wrote the novel (el fili). Lecture from prof francis august ramos.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

2.